11th
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
11:13 PM
I meant to do an entry on the WG concert but I was lazy and now I'm in Korea and my dcam is at home. Random tidbits of Korea. What I've seen/experienced in the past few days I've been here.

"It's Daejeon!"
airport train, celeb-wannabe, pain in the neck bus ride, air conditioned banks, air conditioned everything, coffee milk, kimbap heaven, black fishnet sandals, short high waisted skirts, hot rain, hyunbin's song, juliette anywhere, ANYCALL, galleria shopping centre, louis vuitton speedys, gucci & brandnames galore, endless makeup, not richard but leechard pro hair, replayed tracklist, 2 belt ahjusshi, mushroom haircut, pink bottom heeled unnie, 10 year old me, 28 year old cousin, ignored oppa, beagle rokku, paris baguette, coffee bean, million goldfish & 1 coyfish.

posted by Star @ 11:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

INFO
best_viewed 1024x768
mozilla firefox
layout_starry
code credit_tuesdaynight @ createblog.com
icons_my lovely friend kat
ABOUT
name: christina
id: star, starry, starrie, etc.
dob: 27/10/91

OUT
Jenn
Sakura
Thomas
Andy
uggs
MUSIC


Music Playlist at MixPod.com



ARCHIVES