13th
Monday, January 11, 2010
7:59 AM


FREE MONEY. INTERESTED? You might be wondering what this widget above is. Swagbucks.com seem familiar? If not, let me explain. Basically you search using the swagbucks search engine (@ swagbucks.com or the widget or wherever) and you have a chance of winning 1-5 swagbucks. Swagbucks are consequently used to redeem IRL prizes.

I thought this seemed kind of iffy but I decided to give it a try. But I redeemed my first $5 paypal card and I did get it. It takes a while for it to come in maybe 5-7 days after you confirm the "order" but it's definitely worth it and it's transferred directly to your paypal account. I've already made enough swagbucks to get a second paypal card... what's better than free money? I wish I discovered this site sooner, lol. If you haven't signed up... sign up here!

posted by Star @ 7:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

INFO
best_viewed 1024x768
mozilla firefox
layout_starry
code credit_tuesdaynight @ createblog.com
icons_my lovely friend kat
ABOUT
name: christina
id: star, starry, starrie, etc.
dob: 27/10/91

OUT
Jenn
Sakura
Thomas
Andy
uggs
MUSIC


Music Playlist at MixPod.com



ARCHIVES